ILTM is the leading event for luxury travel where over 1,300 of the very finest high-end properties, most secluded destinations and desired experiences come to showcase what makes them the best in the industry.
Like our VIP Buyers, our exhibitors go through a qualification process. Exhibitors must meet our luxury travel criteria before they are invited to exhibit at the show. Operating in this way ensures we can deliver you a first-class international selection of luxury travel products and services.
Being an ILTM VIP Buyer brings you face-to-face with those who can make your clients' experiences magical and unlike no other. Whether you're searching for culinary delights to awaken the senses, cultural discoveries to challenge the body and mind or a secret hideaway for ultimate relaxation, ILTM will give you the opportunity to meet one-to-one with 1,300 of the best providers in luxury travel from across the globe.
VIP BUYER QUALIFICATION
As a 'by invitation only' event, strict qualification processes are in place for all VIP Buyers. There is a high demand on VIP Buyer places and it is only those applications who meet our luxury travel criteria that will be invited to attend the event.
ILTM VIP Buyers are required to fit the following:
- Operate on an outbound basis
- Operate in multiple markets (across 2 or more continents)
- Show evidence of past and future business placed in luxury travel
- Be an established player in the market place
- Demonstrate that you regularly operate with suppliers of luxury travel products and services
- Be a senior decision maker with the authority to procure luxury travel products and services
- ILTM reserves all rights to refuse applications which do not meet the set criteria. VIP Buyer places are also limited per country therefore meeting the minimum criteria will not guarantee acceptance.
THE VIP BUYER PROGRAMME
All VIP Hosted Buyers at ILTM are obliged to participate in the Pre-Scheduled Appointment Programme as outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
ILTM VIP Hosted Buyers benefit from:
- Four day event programme
- Personal appointment diary of up to 52 appointments with preferred suppliers
- Expert educational content
- Luxury travel forums and debate
- Exclusive evening networking events
- Additional onsite networking features including; Spotlight on Luxury and Open Networking sessions
- Opportunity to attend a Pre-event Familiarisation Tour
- Up to a maximum of 4 nights luxury accommodation and airport transfers*
- A limited number of hosted flights are available on a first come, first approved basis(buyers who attend ILTM for the full duration)*
Candid India will be shortlisting the names for this year's program from the Indian region. The objective is to introduce new companies to the show and give them an opportunity to get first hand product information from the suppliers at ILTM. There will be some key buyers from top outbound companies as well.
There will be 30-35 buyers from India at ILTM Cannes. ILTM will provide FULL hosting to only 10 Indian buyers, rest will be given SEMI hosting (accommodation and transfers only).
For further information, please feel free to write to email@example.com